An exciting new monthly guest blog post will be starting in October. As an occupational psychologist, I have always been fascinated by what makes people tick, so I have asked people from a wide variety of backgrounds to write a piece on “What gets me up in the morning (or how I want to change the world)” and am really looking forward to finding out what motivates them in their day to day work.
I am delighted to welcome the following guest bloggers…
- Suzy Lishman – Vice President of the Royal College of Pathologists
- Giles Croft – Artistic Director at Nottingham Playhouse
- Linda Frier – award winning accountant and founder of Coalesco
- Simon Hallion – architect and founder of Shared Architecture
- Jo and Mark Beattie – mother (textile artist) and son (sculptor)
- Ruth Hyde – Chief Executive of Broxtowe Borough Council
Sign up for the newsletter to be kept informed about when they are published, or come back and visit the site!